Six Senses Con Dao rewards those who make the 45-minute flight from Ho Chi Minh City or approximately 2-hour flight from Ha Noi, Hai Phong or Vinh with a pristine beach, turquoise water and Vietnamese welcome. Nestled in an untouched corner of Con Dao Island, one of the best beach destinations in Vietnam, you will find 50 spacious private Villas and Residences. Each offers an infinity pool and spectacular ocean vista plus a host of water adventures, spa treatments and dining options to lure you from your sun lounger.
Six Senses Con Dao Facilities & Services
Beaches & Pools
- Every Villa & Residence has its own infinity pool
- Six Senses Con Dao main beach: exclusive Dat Doc beach is over 2 kilometers long with crystal-blue water backed by a dramatic view of Lo Voi mountain, a most beautiful Vietnamese landscape
- Hideaway Beach: located along the main shoreline of Six Senses Con Dao, our exclusive Hideaway Beach is waiting to be discovered by those looking for the ultimate in privacy
- A large, lagoon-like central swimming pool sits on the beach near Splash Bar, which offers cocktails as well as healthy snacks and beverages
- Smoke free resort
- Family farm with Chicken Villa
- Meet and greet airport arrival assistance
- 24-hour GEM (Guest Experience Maker) butler service
- Two restaurants: By The Beach and Vietnamese By The Market
- Two bars: Elephant and Splash Bar
- Destination Dining: By The Kitchen, Chef’s Table, By The Cellar, In-villa Dining and On The Beach
- Six Senses Spa Con Dao
- Jungle movie
- Well-equipped fitness center
- Sense Of Boutique
- Our Experiences team provide a wide range of activities within the resort and around Con Dao island with excursions to historical sites, hiking or biking adventure trails
- Grow With Six Senses kids' club
- Turtle hatchling release
- Organic garden & mushroom hut
- Let’s Get Cracking turtle incubation
- Put your feet up and relax with in-villa dining
- Kids Club is complimentary for younger guests from 4 years old
- Enjoy fun times while learning how to cook Vietnamese authentic dishes
- Bicycle ride
June 04, 2023
When to visit Con Dao
From April to October, turtles nest on the beaches around the Islands. In collaboration with national parks, Six Senses Con Dao has become the proud custodians of selected clutches of turtle eggs. Guests staying at the resort will have chance to participate in the early morning hatchling releases.
During February to July, the waters around Con Dao are at their clearest for diving, with visibility averaging around 70 to 100 feet (20 to 30 meters).
How to get there
Con Dao Island, the setting for Six Senses Con Dao, is 140 miles (230 kilometers) from Ho Chi Minh City. It’s a 45-minute domestic flight from Tan Son Nhat Airport (SGN) in Ho Chi Minh City to Con Dao Airport (VCS), then an easy 10-minute drive to the resort. Charter services, airline ticketing and visa services can all be arranged by the resort, plus VIP pick-up service and transfers between terminals at Tan Son Nhat Airport.
Where to visit
In the quest to identify places of outstanding natural beauty, Vietnam’s Con Dao Island was selected as the breathtaking setting for Six Senses Con Dao. Delightfully remote, it is a 45-minute flight from Ho Chi Minh City and is home to 8,000 local residents. A handful of historical landmarks, a local market and more can be found in the town center. The beaches and landscape have remained almost untouched due to the seclusion of the island.
Downtown Bicycle Rides
Explore the serene colonial town with many cultural and historical sites, meeting the welcoming islanders along the way!
Local Fishing Experience
Glimpse into the life of the local fishermen by spending the morning on a converted local fishing boat.
Enjoy invigorating adventure on the island of Bay Canh by trekking to Con Dao’s scenic landmark
Discover the underwater life of Vietnam’s premier marine protected area on an island-hopping outing