Six Senses Con Dao rewards those who make the 45-minute flight from Ho Chi Minh City with a pristine beach, turquoise water and genuine welcome. Nestled in an untouched corner of Con Dao Island on a beautiful beach destination in Asia, find 50 spacious private villas and residences. Each offers an infinity pool and spectacular ocean vista plus a host of water adventures, spa treatments and dining options to lure you from your lounger.
Six Senses Con Dao Facilities & Services
Beach & Pools
- Private Dat Doc Beach is over 1 mile
(1.6 kilometer) long with crystal-blue water backed by a dramatic view of Lo Voi Mountain on a beautiful island in Asia
- A large, lagoon-like central swimming pool sits on the beach near Splash Bar, which offers cocktails as well as healthy snacks and beverages
- Meet and greet airport arrival assistance
- 24-hour GEM (Guest Experience Maker) butler service
- Two restaurants: By the Beach and Vietnamese by the Market
- Two bars: Elephant and Splash Bar
- Destination Dining: By The Kitchen chef’s table, By The Cellar, in-villa dining and On the beach
- Organic garden & mushroom hut
- Let’s Get Cracking turtle incubation
- Six Senses Spa Con Dao
- Well-equipped fitness center
- Sense of boutique
- Experiences department provides a wide range of activities within the resort, excursions to local attractions and adventure trail
- Grow with Six Senses kids' club
- Turtle hatchling release
- Put your feet up and relax with in-villa dining
- Kids Club is complimentary for younger guests from 3 to 11 years old
- Enjoy fun time while learning how to cook Vietnamese authentic dishes
- Bicycle Ride
Downtown Bicycle Rides
Explore the bustling town, market, historical sites, cafés and meet welcoming islanders
Local Fishing Experience
Glimpse the life of a fisherman by spending the morning on a converted local fishing boat
Enjoy vigorous adventure on the island of Bay Canh by trekking to Con Dao’s scenic landmark
Discover the underwater life of Vietnam’s premier marine protected area on an island-hopping outing
January 25, 2020
When to visit Con Dao
From May to October, green sea turtles nest on our beaches. As proud custodians of selected clutches of turtle eggs, and in collaboration with National parks, we keep track of them and guests may have the chance to marvel at seeing turtle hatchlings in early morning. February to July is the best time for local diving, with visibility around 70 to 100 feet (20 to 30 meters).
How to get there
Con Dao Island, the setting for Six Senses Con Dao, is 140 miles (230 kilometers) from Ho Chi Minh City. It takes 45-minute domestic flight from Tan Son Nhat Airport (SGN) in Ho Chi Minh City to Con Dao Airport (VCS), then a 10-minute drive to the resort. Charter services, airline ticketing and visa services can all be arranged by the resort, plus VIP pick-up service and transfers between terminals at Tan Son Nhat Airport.
Where to visit
In the quest to identify places of outstanding natural beauty, Vietnam’s Con Dao Island was selected as the breathtaking setting for Six Senses Con Dao. Delightfully remote, it is a 45-minute flight from Ho Chi Minh City and is home to 8,000 local residents. A handful of historical destinations, a local market and more can be found in the downtown center. The beaches and natural elements have remained untouched due to the seclusion of the island.
Operated by Vietstar, one of Vietnam’s leading air charter companies, this private air service offers guest to fly from either Ho Chi Minh city or any other locations within the region to Con Dao islands. It is believed to be the very first of Vietnam’s new initiatives to arrive at this hidden island, making it more accessible than ever. A VIP boarding service and a private lounge access can be included to satisfy the most demanding travelers and take the whole journey to a new era of exclusivity. The aircraft available can provide charter flights within the region to Con Dao islands and carry up to 13 guests in the utmost comfort.