Sense of Adventure
Until April 30, 2021
Make the most of your Spring break with a holiday on Con Dao. Jump in with both feet to our untouched destination; take to the open roads and waters and begin a new adventure in the beautiful and serene national park. We have it all this spring, at Six Senses Con Dao.
Breathe in the ocean air from your private pool terrace; retreat to the hills for house hiking and biking; indulge in seafood delights and rejuvenating massages which are all part of our extraordinary Sense-of-Adventure activities this season!
For those who are in the mood for some Easter Weekend Fun, there are an array of Easter activities on throughout this period at Six Senses Con Dao.
Complimentary services and activities, as always!
- Ocean villa with a private infinity pool
- Daily breakfast at By the Beach restaurant
- Welcome drinks and in-villa fruits for refreshment
- Non-motorized water sports, such as Kayaking and Paddleboarding
- A great selection of exciting Easter activities: Easter beach games, Easter coloring & painting, Easter mask making, Easter nest weaving, Easter Eggs decoration & hunting and many more*
- For the whole family, join our Jungle Movie every night
- Home-made ice cream from 11:30 to 16:30, everyday
- Round-trip Airport Van Transfers
- Complimentary bicycles
* See the brochure for the full list of daily activities and if any charges apply
A lineup of adventures are waiting for those adrenaline-seekers:
- On the Sea: Set sail on the resorts own speedboat for an Island Escape with a Beach Picnic
- On the Land: Pick your favorite steel-horse and pedal and venture into the almost deserted national park of Con Dao or travel across the island with a Local Discovery or a Historical Tour
- For the Trail Blazers, challenge yourself with the longest and hardest trekking trail in Con Dao
Let us whisk you away to paradise, for a few days of Pure Adventure on Con Dao!